Since inception in 1993, we have developed educational activities and youth programs, providing thousands of young people who live in at-risk communities with important skills for the future by expanding their creativity and developing problem-solving, reasoning and communication abilities. Our instructors are experienced, highly accomplished, professional artists who have well-honed teaching skills. More importantly, all of our arts education offerings align with standard TEKS requirements!
- Baby Bishop Early Childhood Education Program
- Discovering Theatre: One Step at a Time
- Dr. Suess’ Rhyme and Reason
- Etiquette! Manners!
- Face Off! Mask Making & Storytelling
- Found Poetry for Teens
- Leo, the Literary Griot
- Mi Voz!
- Reader’s Theatre Workshop
- Step It Up! From Ballet to Beatbox
- Storytelling The African Way
- TNT (Teenagers and Theatre) Apprenticeship Program
- Silver Stories Storytelling Circle (Senior Communities)
To book one of these programs at your school or community center
call Tiffany Jackson at 214-948-0716 x307 or send an email to email@example.com.