Since inception in 1993, we have developed educational activities and youth programs, providing thousands of young people who live in undeserved communities with important skills for the future by expanding their creativity and developing problem-solving, reasoning and communication abilities. Our instructors are experienced, highly accomplished, professional artists who have well-honed teaching skills. More importantly, all of our arts education offerings align with standard TEKS requirements!
- Baby Bishop Early Childhood Education Program
- Discovering Theatre: One Step at a Time
- Dr. Suess’ Rhyme and Reason
- Etiquette! Manners!
- Face Off! Mask Making & Storytelling
- Found Poetry for Teens
- Leo, the Literary Griot
- Mi Voz!
- Reader’s Theatre Workshop
- Step It Up! From Ballet to Beatbox
- Storytelling The African Way
- TNT (Teenagers and Theatre) Apprenticeship Program
- Silver Stories Storytelling Circle (Senior Communities)
To book one of these programs at your school or community center
call Tiffany Jackson at 214-948-0716 x307 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.