COVID-19 Policy: We are committed to providing a healthy and safe facility for audiences, performers, guests, and staff. Based on CDC and federal guidelines at the time of performance, our protocols are subject to change. Ticket holders who do not comply with our venue policies will not be admitted. Our current safety guidelines are:
- Proof of Vaccination. Effective November 22, 2021, BATC will require audience members ages 12 and up to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of their ticketed show date. Rapid tests can be purchased and administered on-site 15 minutes prior to curtain for $30. All patrons and guests must also show identification upon entering the building. Note: This policy does not affect the November 20, 2021 Jazz concert.
- Face Masks. Face coverings are required at all BATC events even if you’ve been fully vaccinated. All patrons must wear face masks inside the theatre that cover both the nose and mouth at all times unless the core function of the work or activity being conducted (e.g., cast members on the stage, musicians playing wind instruments) requires otherwise. Masks will be made available for patrons who need them.
- Air filtration. We have upgraded BATC’s HVAC systems to comply with CDC guidelines for hospital-grade filtration and increasing fresh outdoor air and air exchange to the greatest extent possible. Click here to learn more about upgrades made to our system to mitigate the spread of coronavirus.
- Electrostatic Protection. For multiple performances in one day such as a matinee and evening show, as an added layer of safety, we treat all surfaces in the theatre with an electrostatic anti-microbial protectant.
- Hand sanitizing stations. Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the building and should be used unless medically prohibited. We encourage all patrons to go directly to their seats unless they need to use the restroom or wish to purchase concession or merchandise items.
- Reducing contact. To reduce contact and our carbon footprint, online digital tickets are used which provides easy tracking and streamlined entry.
- Contact information. For contact tracing purposes, we encourage all patrons to have their temperatures checked upon entering the theatre so BATC has an easy way to notify you, should there be a need to do so. Click here to learn more about our non-contact body temperature scanner from Turing Video.
Refunds: As a result of COVID-19, BATC is implementing an exchange and refund policy for guests. This policy will provide flexibility in the event a guest may be unable to attend a show due to illness, travel restrictions, or any other circumstances. Patrons can either refund or exchange your tickets for any other date up until two hours before a performance.
Please review our Code of Conduct below.