COVID-19 Policy: We are committed to providing a healthy and safe facility for audiences, performers, guests, and staff. Based on CDC and state guidelines at the time of performance, protocols may include mask enforcement, increased cleaning and ventilation/filtration enhancements, vaccination, or negative test verification, and more. These are subject to change. Ticket holders who do not comply with our venue policies will not be admitted.
As public health conditions and the State’s guidance for performing arts and live entertainment change, we will remain flexible and adapt to applicable health protocols. Here are some protocols that may be in place when you visit the theatre:
- Stay home if you’re sick. By entering the theatre, patrons and guests are agreeing that they are not sick and have not had direct contact with anyone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 10 days or exhibits symptoms of COVID-19. It is essential that patrons do not attend the show if they are unwell. We have an exchange and refund policy in place so that patrons may reschedule their tickets if necessary.
- Air filtration. We have upgraded BATC’s HVAC systems to comply with CDC guidelines for hospital-grade filtration and increasing fresh outdoor air and air exchange to the greatest extent possible.
- Hand sanitizer. Upon entering, all patrons should use our hand sanitizer stations (unless medically prohibited). We encourage all patrons to go directly to their seats unless they need to use the restroom or wish to purchase concession or merchandise items.
- Face Masks. Face coverings are required at all BATC events even if you’ve been fully vaccinated. All patrons must wear face masks inside the theatre that cover both the nose and mouth at all times unless the core function of the work or activity being conducted (e.g., cast members on the stage, musicians playing wind instruments) requires otherwise. Masks will be made available for patrons who need them.
- Reducing contact. As permitted by law, we will distribute digital tickets for entry and touchless payment at the box office, merchandise, and concession stand.
- Contact information. For contact tracing purposes, we encourage all patrons to have their temperatures checked upon entering the theatre so BATC has an easy way to notify you, should there be a need to do so.
Refunds: As a result of COVID-19, BATC is implementing an exchange and refund policy for guests. This policy will provide flexibility in the event a guest may be unable to attend a show due to illness, travel restrictions, or any other circumstances. Patrons can either refund or exchange your tickets for any other date up until two hours before a performance.
Please review our Code of Conduct below.