Bishop Arts Theatre Center is taking K-12 students on new adventures Behind the Curtains to experience immersive eLearning and in-person workshops in the areas of playwriting, dramaturgy, poetic storytelling, music, scenic design, and movement. All workshops are interactive and guided by professional teaching explorers and aligned with Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills requirements.
- Jr. Film Critics**
- Off the Pages!***
- Mirror, Mirror on the Stage***
- 1, 2, 3, Feel the Beat*
- Body Freedom: SEL Movement***
- Eco-Scenic Design***
- Jazz Theory Workshop*
- Dr. Seuss’ Rhyme and Reason***
- Etiquette, Manners!*
- Leo the Literary Griot*
- Storytelling – The African Way*
- Discovery Movement Experiment**
- Silver Stories Storytelling Circle (Senior Communities)
To book one of these programs at your school or community center
call Tiffany Jackson at 214-948-0716 x307 or send an email to email@example.com.